More problems

maydin@us.ibm.com maydin at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 28 22:34:45 CEST 2000

I used the following command (I did not use DDEBUG because the compiler did
not recognize)
[root at s390laba arla-0.33.1]# gcc -o foo -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I./include
-I/usr/athe
na/include -I. -g -Wall -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wnested-ex
terns -Wpointer-arith -Wbad-function-cast -DRXDEBUG foo.c
foo.c: In function `main':
foo.c:11: warning: implicit declaration of function `printf'
foo.c:11: warning: int format, long int arg (arg 2)

when I ran the program, I got the following:
[root at s390laba arla-0.33.1]# ./foo
sizeof(int32_t) = 4
data = 0x1234567800000000
I hope this helps.  Any information on why I cannot connect to the afs
servers would be very helpful.
Thank all of you for your interest and help.