More problems

maydin@us.ibm.com maydin at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 25 01:22:09 CEST 2000

Here is the output when I ran make.  Now, my problem is, when I run
startarla, I get the following messages:
[root at s390laba bin]# ./startarla
/usr/arla/bin/xfs.o: unresolved symbol memmove
/usr/arla/bin/xfs.o: unresolved symbol kernel_flag
/usr/arla/bin/xfs.o: unresolved symbol strncpy
mount: fs type xfs not supported by kernel
any suggestions on what should be done?  I know that somewhere along the
line, I should start working on the files that produce xfs.o, but I do not
understand
what this message means.  I appreciate your support.

(See attached file: arla-make-pthreads.txt)