Missing lib?

Henrik Baarnhielm redstar at stacken.kth.se
Sat Jul 22 05:10:22 CEST 2000

On 21 Jul 2000, Love wrote:

> The debian package name is comerr-dev.

Thanks!

> There is thread that discusses the problem starting in
> <http://www.stacken.kth.se/lists/arla-drinkers/2000-06/msg00027.html>.

> Current arla is patched for this, do you mind to check if it works for you ?

Of course... with the patches that Assar posted, it works. First I could
run the arlad in test mode, but now, when I have installed it as a daemon,
it does not work anymore... if I kill the daemon and try to run arla in
test mode it fails with an error in fchache.h, but it works in "normal"
mode, so I don't mind much... it may be something with the Kerberos
configurations, because I think I changed something in Kerberos too.

Right now, I can't enter nada.kth.se.. it says that the network is
down.... stacken and some other works though.

Regards
// Redstar