Porting Arla to Linux/390

maydin@us.ibm.com maydin at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 21 22:31:38 CEST 2000

Hello everyone,

I am working at IBM in porting Arla to Linux/390.  When I try make, I get
the message that process.o was not found or created.  Upon further
investigation, I found out that there were several process.S files for
different architectures such as i386, powerpc, etc.  I need to write one
for the S390 architechture and these files are all in assembly language.  I
have not found any documentation about what the process.S file does, so I
would appreciate if someone would explain in words, what the functions in
process.S do.  Thank you very much.