XFS Panic

Geoffrey Alan Washburn gw2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 25 18:34:11 CET 2000

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Todd Cohen wrote:

> I randomly get messages like the below.. running Arla 0.30 on Linux/Alpha
> 2.2.14... I'm not accessing anything in AFS at the time..

	I've been seeing a the same sort of thing on my x86 Linux box.
  I'll be working in X on something completely unrelated to AFS and my PC
  speaker will go crazy.  When I switch to the console and examine syslog
  I've gotten several pages of these messages.  In one instance, using AFS
  after this occurred led to the corruption of the file I was working on
  (thankfully it was on my backup volume).  I'm using Arla 0.30 on 2.2.14
  with SMP.

--
--- Geoff Washburn | washburn at acm.org | http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~gw2/ ---