AFS 3.6 Patch 1

Harald Barth haba at pdc.kth.se
Fri Dec 29 17:43:28 CET 2000

> Interesting. Has this been corrected in the OpenAFS sources? They
> correspond to 3.6 2.3 I believe.

I havn't looked into 3.6-2.3, but in this respect the openafs src
looks like the src before the broken fixes (3.5-3.32) that went into
3.5-3.51. So if someone wants something to do, have a look at all the
strcpy in krb_udp.c (for example line 447 in my 1.0 src) and fix the
possible buffer overruns. Or use another kdc. Btw, iut would be nice
to have version tags in the checked out files from openafs.

I can't find all sources at the places I expect them today, but I hope
to be able to sort this out in the near future.

Harald.