CellServDB/Club and others

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Wed Aug 30 23:44:31 CEST 2000

Love <lha at stacken.kth.se> writes:

> Now, should we remove you servers in CellServDB and let you use your
> AFSDB-rr instead ?

The following cells are using AFSDB-rr in the world:

: lha at nutcracker ; ./check-cellservdb.pl --all --nolocal --noremote 2>/dev/null  | grep '^>'
>nada.kth.se            # Royal Institute of Technology, NADA
>pdc.kth.se             # Royal Institute of Technology, PDC
>e.kth.se               # Royal Institute of Technology, Elektro
>isk.kth.se             # KTH College of Engineering
>stacken.kth.se         # Stacken Computer Club, KTH, Sweden
>it.kth.se              # Royal Institute of Technology, IT
>transarc.com           # Transarc Corporation
>postech.ac.kr          # Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea
>ncsa.uiuc.edu          # University of Illinois
>club.cc.cmu.edu                # Carnegie Mellon University Computer Club

The whole state of CellServDB is sad. I don't know how many times people
have got confused by obsolete CellServDB a file. A problem that is easily
solved with AFSDB-rr (or SRV-rr).