Cache problem???

Jochen Saile saile at sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Aug 22 14:31:46 CEST 2000

Hi Magnus,

the 0.34.2 Version of arla has fixed the afs access problems. I was able to
access my afs directory, the test suite completed fine apart from the tests that
access files in /afs/stacken.kth.se.
So far so good. When i compiled arla i noticed that configure took very long to
run, but apart from this arla compiled fine (and very fast!!) Next thing i did
was a make clean in the arla directory, but on a different machine. Not so good.
I could no longer access any files in the arla directory and had to
restart arlad. When i tried the same thing on Linux (compiling on a Linux
machine,  make clean on Solaris) everything was fine.

Any ideas???

Ciao

Jochen