0.34.1 klog won't work?

Stephen Adler adler at ssadler.phy.bnl.gov
Fri Aug 18 23:05:57 CEST 2000

To answer my own question, this problem was caused by a misconfigured
/etc/krb.conf and /etc/krb.realm file. But once I fix that, klog fails
to grant me a token becuase it claims my password is incorrect. What
I did was copy over a klog from an arla 0.33 dist and executing that
one, it does work. I then noticed /etc/krb5.conf in my system directory
(I'm running redhat 7.0beta) and I'm wondering if I need to configure
that one? Does klog built on a RH7.0beta use krb5? Gut feeling tells
me it does not.

Cheers. Steve.