since I've not had time to do anything: revised aklog patches

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Sun Aug 6 18:18:18 CEST 2000

"Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery at ece.cmu.edu> writes:

Now them 0.34 is out I have added aklog. I rewrote is a little bit. Can you
check it out of cvs and make sure it works as before ?

> Also, the confusion over which CellServDB / ThisCell file to use
> (/usr/arla/etc per Arla-default install vs. /usr/vice/etc in the real
> world) still needs a solution.

I used the cell_* function to fetch the localcell, do the cellname expand,
and parse the TheseCells files. So now arla will look in SYSCONFDIR and
/usr/vice/etc after these files. It will also look for $HOME/.TheseCells.

Note that there is a bug in cell_expand_cell() i 0.34 that make it fail to
get the first match in CellServDB (it takes the first in the hashtable).