New discovery

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Fri Aug 4 02:33:30 CEST 2000

maydin at us.ibm.com writes:

> I made a new discovery about arla today.  I did the exact same steps and
> installed arla to my second linux/386 machine. My other linux machine (the
> one I already had arla working) had the RPM install of arla and kerberos 5
> on it.

Where did you get the rpm's from ?

What cell have you configured as the ``default'' cell (the cell in
/usr/arla/etc/ThisCell) ? If its stacken.kth.se (the default with the
distribution) you wont be able to talk to our cell if you have a firewall.

The files that you are intrested in (as already pointed out by Harald and
Todd Cohen):

 /etc/krb.conf                  -  kerberos 4 configuration file
 /usr/arla/etc/ThisCell         - default cell
 /usr/arla/etc/CellServDB       - list of all cells