FreeBSD 4.0/AXP

Todd Cohen cohentl at clarkson.edu
Sat Apr 22 23:08:50 CEST 2000

You know, I thought of that and was trying it right before I got your
message. Everything works!! All I did was add -O and the -mno_fp_reg(or
whatever it was you mentioned) and all is good :) Thanks a lot.

-Todd

 On 22 Apr 2000, Assar Westerlund wrote:

> Todd Cohen <cohentl at clarkson.edu> writes:
> > Ok, we seem to be getting further now. The machine no longer panics.. but
> > now it goes crazy, yes, I said crazy  :)
>
> Ok.  This might not be bad, actually. :-)
>
> When arlad starts, it pre-creates 4000 cache nodes, and all of this
> creations will create some debug information.  I would suggest that
> you disable the debug levels from xfs/bsd/xfs_deb.c and then see what
> happens.
>
> /assar

http://www.clarkson.edu/~cohentl
"Sometimes crazy things happen in circuits." - Muku, 1999
"The answers to lifes problems aren't at the bottom of bottles, they're on
 TV" - Homer J. Simpson