FreeBSD 4.0/AXP

Todd Cohen cohentl at clarkson.edu
Sat Apr 22 22:03:53 CEST 2000

To tell you the truth, I have no idea. I'm new to freebsd... I turned on
that debugging like you mentioned, here you go.

xfs_load
before initq(messageq and sleepq)
before initq(messageq and sleepq)

fatal kernel trap:

    trap entry = 0x3 (instruction fault)
    a0         = 0x3
    a1         = 0xfffffe0000712988
    a2         = 0xfffffc00005aa7c0
    pc         = 0xfffffe0000712984
    ra         = 0xfffffe000070fd14
    curproc    = 0xfffffe0004a0bac0
        pid = 923, comm = kldload

panic: trap

syncing disks... 81 81 77 69 50 1
done
Uptime: 1h27m27s
xfs_load
xfs_load = 22

> Does FreeBSD/alpha have support for DDB and/or kernel dumps?  Other
> than that, enabling all debuging in xfs/bsd/xfs_deb.c, by changing `x('
> to `X(' and sending us the output you get from that might be a good
> idea.
>
> /assar

http://www.clarkson.edu/~cohentl
"Sometimes crazy things happen in circuits." - Muku, 1999
"The answers to lifes problems aren't at the bottom of bottles, they're on
 TV" - Homer J. Simpson