Compiling arla 0.31+ with MIT KRB5

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Tue Apr 18 14:24:45 CEST 2000

Steve Langasek <vorlon at dodds.net> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I notice that as of version 0.31, arla does not detect libk5crypto on my
> system.  I am using the Kerberos packages included in RedHat 6.2, which
> are based on MIT Kerberos5 v1.1.1.  These packages install everything in
> /usr/kerberos.

Oh yeah, yet another place.

> Shouldn't the check for k5crypto use the --with-krb5 path?  If not, what
> is the appropriate way to tell configure where libk5crypto is installed?

Now there is some extra clue that should make it work. I have only tried it
with kth-krb4 and heimdal, but it should work.

There is a new snapshot containing this change is avalible on
<ftp://ftp.stacken.kth.se/pub/arla/snap/arla-ac.tar.gz>

Can you please try it out and see it works for you ?