milko

Scott Smith scott at lackluster.net
Sun Oct 10 19:31:49 CEST 1999

Actually I was able to supress this error... my original entry was:

>lackluster.net
10.1.255.3

But after adding the comments for each line like the other entries the
error stopped.

But if milo isn't working, I'll stop wasting my time.  :)

Thank you,
Scott

scott at lackluster.net
http://www.lackluster.net/

                 ~ I had a dream I was a vigilante's sidekick ~