arla rpms for redhat 6.0?

Alex Martin A.J.Martin at qmw.ac.uk
Tue May 25 10:22:14 CEST 1999

Hi All,
           I've put together a new set of RPMS for arla-0.24 which I hope
conform to the FHS.   In addition I've split the binary package into 3:

	arla                     containing bins and documentation
              arla-devel          containing libs and headers
              arla-xfs-xxxx     containing the kernel module.

Only the latter should depend on the kernel version. This should allow one to
have several kernel modules installed. So far I have only built and tested
these  on RH5.2 (with various kernels).  They are available
at the usual place: http://hepwww.ph.qmw.ac.uk/HEPpc/RPMS/QMW/

Alex