Arla XFS

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Tue Mar 30 19:57:43 CEST 1999

You are forgetting <http://now.cs.berkeley.edu/Xfs/xfs.html>.

> > We run Arla on SGI hardware too, on IRIX, and probably Linux.
>
> So, what do you call the layer when you run it on IRIX?
> Surely you can't have two filesystems with the same name.

xFs

> > By the way, you said exactly this in November 1997.
>
> Yes, and I am still horrified that you create such confusion.
> I can't imagine why you would want to cause confusion.

Just add a little bit more context to xfs and you'll know what you are
talking about. I don't think this is all to uncommon with
colliding/"missuse of" abbreviations. Get used to it.

As I see this, this issue is dead right now.

Its all to much code to change right now, and I prefere to waste those
hours of changing x to another letter (that is already use by some other
people) to accully getting more functionallty and more bugs fixed.