fs command crashes arlad

Magnus Ahltorp map at stacken.kth.se
Fri Mar 5 22:45:58 CET 1999

> Starting "arlad -z -n" with gdb, I immedeately get "Program exited
> normally". What is my mistake? However below you can find the trace
> of arlad. Maybe this helps you.

That means that arlad is forking off even when you use the "-n"
parameter. You can try starting it with "arlad -n -z" in gdb
instead. Order might be important (this is a bug), though I thought it
had been fixed.

If you still get "Program exited normally", try removing the files in
the cache directory and only start it with "arlad -n" in gdb.

/Magnus
map at stacken.kth.se