arla-0.22 + netbsd-current (19990301, i386, 1.3J) == crash

Johan Ihren johani at pdc.kth.se
Thu Mar 4 01:14:00 CET 1999

    assar> Johan Ihren <johani at pdc.kth.se> writes:
    >> Det räcker inte med att bygga ny kärnmodul. Inte direkt
    >> förvånande eftersom Bill Studenmund just har hackat om i
    >> lock-koden för olika filsystemstyper. Inga som helst
    >> felmeddelanden, utan bara en tvärfrysning.

    assar> Do you have DDB compiled into your kernel?  Can you break
    assar> into it and do a `ps' ?

Yes.

Doing just the modload in console mode gave the following info that I
didn't see before because of X11:

uvm_fault(<addr>, 0, 0, 1) -> 1
kernel: page fault trap, code=0
Stopped in modload at _vfs_opv_init+09:         cmpl    $0,0(%edi)

Doing a ps in ddb just shows all the expected processes (including
the modload process). Is there anything in particular you are interested in?
For some strange reason I cannot just paste the complete output in ;-)

Johan