PAM and arla

Tobias Schaefer T.Schaefer at science-computing.de
Thu Jul 8 10:57:53 CEST 1999

> I have been using the MIT version of AFS for Linux (2.0.x) with Tobias
> Schaefer's pam_linux_afs module for authentication + tokens.  This invokes
> the klog command to do the authentication and the whole package works fine
>
> Recently, I've installed arla (0.25) and kth-krb (0.9.9) and would like to
> get AFS tokens automatically.  I tried specifying

Hi,

there is another known problem with the combination of pam_linux_afs and
arla (KTH-Kerberos really): The PAG setting code is different. I'm
currently trying to get that to work. (Thanks to Herbert Huber for
pointing this one out and providing me with a testing environment.)

I will put what I have on the FTP server. It is still not working smoothly
but that seems to be due to the configure script in the first place.

Tobias
--

  Tobias Schaefer				Phone	07071-9457-0
  science + computing gmbh			FAX	07071-9457-27
  D-72070 Tuebingen     Email: T.Schaefer at science-computing.de
        WWW:  http://www.science-computing.de/