How to stop arla ?

Jean-Paul Le Fevre J-P.LeFevre at cea.fr
Thu Jan 21 16:46:23 CET 1999

uname -a gives : 2.1.105. I've not arlad running (?).
If I run lsmod I can see that 2 xfs modules are in use.

But (I'm typing this message, running commands in the meantime) ...

- It does not correspond to what I've done.
- Now the umount succeeded and the count number becomes 1 for xfs.
- If I restart startarla, I'm given the following message :
  /usr/local/packages/arla/bin/xfs.o: a module named xfs already
   exists
  The counts become 2.

There is something unclear for me about how a module is launched by startarla
and/or the kernel.

Jean-Paul Le Fevre                      http://www.multimania.com/lefevre
E-mail : Jean-Paul.LeFevre at cea.fr       Tel : (33) [0]1 69 08 74 50