arla-1999-01-10 and arla-0.20: fprio_readin: cant open file cache/fprio: Operation not permitted

Adrian Reyer Adrian.Reyer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Mon Jan 11 00:53:40 CET 1999

On Mon, Jan 11, 1999 at 12:22:11AM +0100, Magnus Ahltorp wrote:
> Please try the startarla script (is it in the same directory as
> arlad), and report the exact error code (when doing ls
> /afs/rus.uni-stuttgart.de) to us.

Sorry, I can't umount afs now, some users are using it. So I can't
test it. I'll try again later and send you the error message, if I
manage to get rid of those users. But it is a production machine and
half the university installs software automatically of it.
Unfortunately, this software is located on AFS.

Bye,
	Heron
Adrian Reyer @ DU3               Adrian.Reyer at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
finger rusheron at helpdesk.rus.uni-stuttgart.de for PGP-Key
Key fingerprint = 70 7E 09 95 3A 43 63 39  B4 20 62 1C 82 A8 45 3A