How to get a token?

Neulinger, Nathan R. nneul at umr.edu
Fri Feb 19 22:53:02 CET 1999

You need to get and build aklog or an equivalent.

It doesn't appear to be possible to build this without having AFS on a krb5
system. If you build with kth-krb, I believe a aklog equivalent is included.

I'm working on trying to add a build of aklog that only requires krbafs and
krb5 to the krbafs package that Derrick Brashear has put together.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul at umr.edu