netbsd/arla

Todd Cohen cohentl at clarkson.edu
Mon Feb 15 04:17:58 CET 1999

I installed arla .21 on my Alphastation 4/200 running NetBSD 1.3.3. if I
run arlad -t, i  can access afs no problem, i can list directories,
change directories, etc.. but if I run the startarla script, i get this
error

ld: cannot open linker script file 0: No such file or directory
modload: can't prelink `/usr/arla/bin/xfs_mod.o' creating `/var/tmp/foo'
mount_xfs: mount: Operation not supported by device

can someone please point me in the right direction? thank you for your
time

http://www.clarkson.edu/~cohentl
todd.cohen at clarkson.edu
"You can use divine intervention to solve the problem if you need to."
- Coleman, 1998
Clarkson University WCKN-TV, LUG, and SDCS: UNIX/Systems Administrations