Mac OS X Server support

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Mon Dec 13 17:50:53 CET 1999

Chris Hanson <cmh at greendragon.com> writes:

> I've seen that some work was put into Rhapsody DR2 support in Arla.
> Was this completed?  Does Arla work on Mac OS X Server 1.0.2, or does
> a bunch more work still need to be done?

It was supposted to run, see [1].

We now have two mac's and are trying to get it working. Magnus has been
struggling most of the time with it (DR2). There seem to be great confusion
where Apple decides where to put the header-files each release.

When we figure out how too build it should be a small matter of programming
to get it running.

Love

[1]
http://web.mit.edu/macdev/Development/Documentation/www/macosx/ports.html