Linux/sparc64

Tobias Grundmann grundman at Informatik.Uni-Tuebingen.De
Tue Aug 31 17:30:18 CEST 1999

> I have now committed the patches necessary to run Arla on
> Linux/sparc64. I have not tested it very much, but as far as I can
> see, it works.
>
> /Magnus

Well I have some problems here. I can mount /afs, lookup directories and view
files. But some files don't have any content here on my linux-machine whereas
on a solaris system nearby they have proper content. Maybe this is partly due
to an AFS-server here with a somewhat broken network-connection. But the files
don't sit in volumes which are hosted there...

Oh and sorry for bothering you about committing patches.

Tobias