arla 0.27 on Linux 2.0

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Mon Aug 30 16:25:20 CEST 1999

Reinhold Bader <Reinhold.Bader at lrz-muenchen.de> writes:

>    what to do?

*Ahm*

My fault. The 0.27 release wasn't the 0.27 as tagged in the cvs-tree.

I have updated the tar-file on the ftp-site. Now this is a true 0.27.

I didn't make a new release since the file on the ftp-site wasn't the real
release, it only accefted linux 0.27, Magnus Ahltorp just told me that we
found the reason sparc64/linux hangs and we will probably make a 0.28 in a
day or two that fixes that problem, and I'm lazy. I'll try to get a
freebsd-current and add that fix code too to 0.28.

The answer is therefor, get a brand new 0.27 (or update to linux 2.2.x).

Sorry for the confusion.