thoughts?

Michele A. Trovero trovero at email.unc.edu
Tue Aug 17 16:20:21 CEST 1999

It seems to me that coda (http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/) would more
appropriate for your needs: it is an evolution of AFS designed to support
disconnected operation for mobile computing. I know it runs on Linux, I
guess it will run on BSD as well, although I never used it, so I don't know
how well it works.

Michele

--On Tuesday, August 17, 1999, 6:33 AM -0500 "Todd T. Fries"