Arla + milko problems

Csaba Toth tcsaba at caesar.elte.hu
Mon Aug 16 10:31:35 CEST 1999

Hello,

I tried to test the Arla client and milko server and I encountered
these problems:

1) I could find the volume server file, precisely I found only its
   generated header file.
2) After adding a new user, the protection server fails.
3) After starting the milko server, there is no cache refresh at all.
4) The debugger delivered with the program fails 3 seconds after start.
5) In the fs client the quota commands did not work.
6) The arla client cannot be stopped, the kernel module rests.

May I ask to asnwer the questions or to transfer them to somebody
who can answer them.

Best regards: Csaba Toth