forwarding tokens to other machine

Lyle Seaman LSeaman at stormsystems.com
Mon Aug 2 15:16:22 CEST 1999

Yep, this was my question.  Unless he meant ...decodeTicket and then
...encodeTicket with a new lifetime.  I suppose those are undocumented,
though hardly secret.  But all they do is decrypt the ticket, and then
explode the structure into a bunch of individual variables, or vice versa.
They should work with any kerberos service ticket, not just AFS, if I recall
correctly.