arla 0.12 has missing modversions.h

Geoffrey Alan Washburn gw2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Sep 30 22:34:45 CEST 1998

On 30 Sep 1998, Magnus Ahltorp wrote:

> In the Slackware setup that I have tested arla on, linux/modversions.h
> does not exist, which makes it an error to include it.

	As I understand it, and from inspecting my configuration,
  linux/modversions.h is part of the kernel source.  So if you have the
  latest kernel installed in the appropriate location on your system, you
  should have it.  I will investigate this further, but it seems to me it
  should be an error not to have linux/modversions.h on your system,
  rather than the other way around.

--
- Geoff Washburn
- http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~gw2/