arla 0.12 has missing modversions.h

Magnus Ahltorp map at stacken.kth.se
Wed Sep 30 17:16:36 CEST 1998

> 	Hmmm... I thought I made myself rather clear, but I'll try it
>   again differently.  You had said that the current version of arla (0.12)
>   works under Slackware (along with libc5 and 2.0 kernels).  It doesn't,
>   at least in my case, it has a problem with unresolved symbols when
>   suggested and the problem went away.  Any questions?

In the Slackware setup that I have tested arla on, linux/modversions.h
does not exist, which makes it an error to include it.

Please note that there are a lot of degrees of liberty involved, and I
would like a solution that works on all systems, but every patch that
has been sent to me has failed to work on some platforms. If you have
a patch that works everywhere, I'd be glad to incorporate it.

/Magnus
map at stacken.kth.se