Arla 0.14

Kenneth Wayne Culver culverk at wam.umd.edu
Mon Nov 2 07:10:56 CET 1998

There is a probem with this version, and FreeBSD 3.0.

When I am on, I can see all the files in their correct places, but
the contents of all of the files seem to be corrupt upon starting arlad.

for example:

culverk:/afs/wam.umd.edu/home/wam/c/u/culverk/home> ls
./                 .environment       .pipedict          Library/
../                .fullcircle/       .reqrc             Mail/
.NeXT/             .history           .ssh/              Mailboxes/
.WAMNewsrc         .login             .startup.X         mail/
.Xauthority        .logout            .twm.menus         nsmail/
.addressbook       .netscape/         .twmrc             windu_culverk.dat
.addressbook.lu    .newsrc            .windu/            windu_reg.dat
.commanddict       .path              .xinitrc*
.cshrc             .pgp/              .xserverrc*
.dashmenurc        .pinerc            Apps/
culverk:/afs/wam.umd.edu/home/wam/c/u/culverk/home> more .reqrc
culverk:/afs/wam.umd.edu/home/wam/c/u/culverk/home>

this is what appears in all text files, and all executable files also.
Anyone know of this?

Kenneth Culver