Building arla-0.4 on RedHat Linux 5.0/glibc 2.06

Love 8-bit-names-is-fun-and-bounces-on-edu-servers lha at stacken.kth.se
Fri Mar 27 19:17:38 CET 1998

"A.J.Martin" <ajm at heppc8.ph.qmw.ac.uk> writes:

> Has anyone managed to build the xfs.o module on
> a RedHat Linux 5.0/glibc 2.06 system? I get a lot
> of warnings/errors from conflicts between the
> glibc headers in /usr/include/sys and the
> linux headers in /usr/include/linux...Is there
> a simple fix?

Ok, I dont know thre real problem since I dont use
glibc or redhat. So instead I'll give you some random advice:

Get the latest rpm fixes from redhat, seams
that glibc ships as version 2.0.7 (but I can find
anything that is realated to this in the errata,
there is links to the new glibc rpm's on:
http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/rhl/rh50-errata-general.html#glibc)

Try to include the following directories:
/usr/i486-linuxlibc1/include
/usr/include
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/2.8.1/include

I don't know how useful that will be thou.

Love, who used slackware, but nowadays it look like loveware.