Problems Arla-0.2 on FreeBSD

Artur Grabowski art at stacken.kth.se
Sun Mar 22 01:43:37 CET 1998

> I tested vos out and it works great. fs seems to think most of the commands
> are unimplemented. For example:

Well, we have not implemented so many pioctls yet. But that will be done.
You could push a littlie bit on the list because I'm not working on those.

Or you could try to undestand the code and try to write some. :) It shouldn't
be so hard (only hairy).

> I have been administering and integrated AFS into environments over the last
> serveral years. I think what you guys have done here is wonderful.

heh. Thanks. We're not done yet. We still don't have a server. :)

//art