/usr/athena/include in arla 0.0

Gene Skonicki gene at cif.rochester.edu
Thu Mar 12 07:03:34 CET 1998

Hi, guys,

I was wondering if something was to be committed wrt/ fixing the fact that
/usr/athena/ is always the default config include directory.  In several of
the OSes, you can make very reasonable guesses as to where those headers
should be.  For example, FreeBSD and OpenBSD need -I/usr/include/kerberosIV
while solaris wants -I/usr/include/kerberos I believe.

I think I coded some heuristics to do this and sent them t art a while back,
but assuming things are in /usr/athena/include jt doesn't seem to work in the
long run (htough I'm sure it works for you guys ;)).

Gene