fs does not work?

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Sun Jun 28 03:18:08 CEST 1998

>  >

>  >  Indeed, after patch, rebuild, and reboot all is well.
>
>  Almost. Can't set tokens as non-root users. Haven't yet traced the problem.

Hmm. I lied. This is interesting. I did nothing to arla other than running fs
wscell (using the arla fs, not the Transarc one, which is also on the machine).
Suddenly I went from:
[cyrus at jooky cyrus]$ afslog dementia.org
afslog: Failed getting tokens for cell dementia.org in realm (local realm).
[cyrus at jooky cyrus]$
[cyrus at jooky cyrus]$ afslog dementia.org
[cyrus at jooky cyrus]$

Something strange going on.

-D