suggestions & a question

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Thu Jul 23 17:48:41 CEST 1998

>  README:
>  If you are using MIT-Kerberos or CNS Kerberos you can find a replacement
>  for libkafs in http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/dist/krbafs.html. Then you
>  need to use the --with-krbafs=dir option when running configure.
>  Thanks to Derrick J Brashear <shadow at dementia.org> for making this
>  available for the american users.

I'm in the process of updating it to libkafs from 980701, and will upload that
there when I'm done. It's a bit out of date (not badly so, but IIRC krbafs.h
doesn't have the "define the afs syscall for the other BSDs" fix yet)

>  Get kthkrb from ftp://ftp.nada.kth.se/pub/krb/src/ and build
>  the afstools, or use transarc aklog (guess it should work).
>  /afs/andrew.cmu.edu/i386_linux2/local/bin/aklog will
>  probably be a good place to find it ;)

I'd also guess there's a copy in /afs/cs.cmu.edu somewhere, since I know they
have the same code we do...

-D