Arla 0.7.2 returns stale cached metadata on Linux 2.0

Magnus Ahltorp map at stacken.kth.se
Mon Jul 20 15:21:45 CEST 1998

amu at MIT.EDU (Aaron M. Ucko) writes:
> > There have been _lots_ of changes done to the linux code since 0.7.2,
> > and I hope that I have already solved your problem. Please try out the
> > new release that will be out today.
>
> 0.8's xfs.o gives me some new GPFs and many bogus ENODEVs.  I'll let
> you know about the cache issues once I get the new problems resolved.

Note that xfs/linux is developed on Sparc. I have had no opportunity
to test it on other architectures. This means that I have no chance to
get those GPFs that are caused by kernel and userland being in
different segments. So, please, report GPFs. Please load your modules
with insmod -m also, and save the mapping info. It's so hard to trace
if you don't.

/Magnus
map at stacken.kth.se