permission denied

wwshen@engin.umich.edu wwshen at engin.umich.edu
Tue Jul 7 22:43:39 CEST 1998

On 7 Jul 1998, Assar Westerlund wrote:

> wwshen at engin.umich.edu writes:
> >    Could you tell me why I can not access my file in
> > UMICH.EDU cell? Thanks a lot.
>
> What version of kauth (and the rest of the kerberos package) are you
> using?  You need av version that's aware of OpenBSD having AFS (which
> got into krb4-980221 or 0.9.9 if you're running releases).

   I stalled the krb from your homepage and compile it without
problem.

> Also try `klist -T', it should print out the current set of tokens
> that you have.

   After I typed the above, I got the following
iceaxe# ./klist -T
Ticket file:    /tmp/tkt_root_42614
Principal:      wwshen at UMICH.EDU

  Issued           Expires          Principal
Jul  7 16:21:34  Jul  8 02:21:34  krbtgt.UMICH.EDU at UMICH.EDU
Jul  7 16:21:35  Jul  8 02:21:35  afs at UMICH.EDU

AFS tokens:
Jul  7 16:21:35  Jul  8 02:21:35  Tokens for citi.umich.edu

   So could you tell me more suggestions? Thanks.
Wuwei