aklog

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Mon Aug 17 06:31:59 CEST 1998

(not knowing if you read arla-drinkers, i have replied to you and it)
On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Luke Douglas wrote:

> I have a working Arla client set up (0.9, with MIT Kerberos V5 and
> libkrbafs from CMU); however, I need to access some of my personal files,
> which require tokens. I've tried compiling a couple of versions of aklog
> source code found on the net, to no success.

linking against libkrb425, or some other voodoo?

> Has anyone gotten a particular token setup to work? For that matter, does
> Arla have the necessary functionality to use tokens implemented?

I've used an aklog compiled with transarc libraries, the afslog program
which comes with kth-krb, and a real transarc klog all with success. i
don't know if ken hornstein's copy of doug engert's aklog5 in his afs krb5
migration toolkit will build for you, but it's got a better chance of
working than other possibilities i can think of. which isn't to say i
haven't missed some either. i can access e.g. my private directory, so
yes, i know this works:-)

-D